It can be hard to get your hair to look like you want it to. Especially when you're in a hurry.
Well now you can relax with 2 great looking hairstyles you can create without spending much time.
Fast Forward Curl
This sophisticated looking style is quick and easy.
Begin by making sure you have everything handy: a blow dryer and light hand-held diffuser, a small straightener, misting bottle (if you have natural curls), hair volumiser (if you need it), and a non-stiffening salon hair spray.
1. Apply the hair volumiser to help enhance any natural curl. If you have a lot of natural curl, a misting bottle might be enough.
2. Gently untangle your hair and create a part in it.
3. Air dry your hair about 80% (use a towel if you are in a hurry).
4. If you have a lot of natural curl, begin scrunching your hair with your fingers (misting frequently if you are using water).
5. If you are using a blow dryer, push your fingers into the hair to lift at the roots.
6. To add more volume, dry your hair upside down while continuing to scrunch with your fingers.
7. If you have less natural curl, use a pair of hair straighteners.
8. Once you have it the way you like it, spray with a non-stiffening salon hairspray.
The Messy Up Do Hair
A popular hair style that is quick is the trendy messy up do. To accomplish this look:
1. Brush out your hair to remove the tangles.
2. Pull some of the hair up from the front of your face and secure it with a covered ponytail holder.
3. Cover the holder with a hair clasp.
4. At the nape of your neck, gather your hair into a loose ponytail and hold it in place with a hair tie.
5. Twist the ponytail up to the crown of your head and secure the twist with long hair pins.
6. Leave several (however many you like to see) of the ends of the twist loose and arrange them as you like.
7. Pull some of the whippy ends loosely around your jaw to soften your jaw line.
8. Hold the do in place with a non-stiffening hairspray.
Practicing these and other styles will allow you to change hair styles quickly. Before you know it, you will be able to race in the door, change hair style, and dash back out to your next appointment looking fresh and stylish in a matter of minutes.
To give a different look to these styles, change the color, size, or style of pins you use; also vary the other accessories. In the same amount of time, your hair style can look new and different.
Memorize these and other quick hair styling methods, so that you can look your best without spending a lot of time on your hair. Practice is the key that will allow you to quickly create hairstyles in minutes that are fresh and stylish every time. For The perfect finish with a few drops of hair oil